Thank you for your interest in becoming a Traveling Tutus’ Studio Ambassador! This fun and
prestigious program will allow you to be a spokesperson for Traveling Tutus in your dance
community. This position will allow you to develop leadership, communication, and organization skills You will also have the chance to earn numerous community service hours while advocating for our organization. The very best part is that you will be helping to share dance with thousands of children around the world.
The Ambassador Program Application window is CURRENTLY CLOSED. Please check back summer 2019 to apply.
• Must be 11 years old or older (This program is geared towards middle and high schoolers)
• Must host a minimum of 1 collection drive
• Must organize a minimum of 2 fundraising events (Ex: bake sale, paint party, etc.)
• Must participate in online fundraising for Traveling Tutus
• Must share about Traveling Tutus in your community, your studio, and on social media
Ambassador Team vs Individual Studio Ambassador: Please check with your studio director to see how many ambassadors they would like to have for your studio. We have some studios that just have one while others have had up to 5 ambassadors. It is important that ambassador teams put together a plan of how they will work together on fundraisers and collection drives.
Ambassador Membership Fee: $40 for the entire season
*If your studio becomes a Traveling Tutus Partner, you will automatically receive 500 ambassador points!!! Learn more at travelingtutus.org/partner
Ambassador Membership Includes:
• Traveling Tutus pop socket and 2 in 1 stylus pen
• Promotional materials such as posters, stickers, and business cards
• Support from our Coordinator of Studio Ambassadors, Samantha Nelson
• The opportunity to develop leadership, communication, and organization skills
• The chance to earn numerous community service hours
• Access to online Ambassador portal
• Customizable fundraising platform
• NEW Ambassador App
• Monthly Ambassador challenges and the chance to win prizes
• Monthly update emails featuring ideas and incentives
• Monthly text- alerts
• The chance for your studio to win the "Bronze Pointe Shoe Trophy" and be named Traveling Tutus Studio of the Year
Also, for the first time ever you will have the chance to win a $200 scholarship. Guidelines for the scholarship will be shared during the ambassador season.
September: Take a picture of your Traveling Tutus’ donation box and share on social media
January: Bring in the New Year: Get one new business partner for Traveling Tutus
March: Tutu Sweet Madness! Host a Bake Sale for Traveling Tutus
Each month, you will be emailed fun Ambassador challenges. You can do as many of them as you want to earn Ambassador points. At the end of the season your points will earn you cool prizes!!!