Host a Collection Drive
Traveling Tutus has dozens of dancers that host successful collection drives throughout the year. It is a fun and great project for dancers of all ages.
Here are some things to consider when hosting a Collection Drive:
1. Check with your studio director first. See if you can place a collection basket in the lobby of your studio
2. Be Creative! Decorate a collection basket to entice others to give. We do not have any restrictions so have fun with it! For our latest advertisement poster CLICK HERE.
3. Be sure to let others know the items that we are currently collection. For a list of acceptable items, CLICK HERE.
4. You can send your donation to us at anytime. When you are ready, CLICK HERE for shipping details
5. Please understand that you are responsible for paying to ship your donation to us. We can however provide you with a tax receipt for shipping expenses.
5. We always like to encourage those that are hosting a collection drive to consider the addition of a small fundraiser as well. This allows our organization to be able to ship dancewear around the world! For a list of fundraising ideas, CLICK HERE
Examples of Collection Baskets